Educapsule offer educational services and subscriptions to http://www.english-attack.com (“EnglishAttack!”) to help people improve their language skills. The use of the services offered on Educapsule is governed by these terms.
If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use.
User: means the natural or legal person accessing services as a content contributor and / or holder of a user account and / or user of the services offered on www.educapsule.in.
Visitor: refers to the natural or legal person accessing the services offered on the site
www.educapsule.in for the sole purpose of viewing, consulting and / or using the services offered on www.educapsule.in
English Attack!: the name of the service offered on the website www.educapsule.in
Educapsule: The official marketing partner of English Attack! in India who is legally selling subscription to English Attack! online.
Service(s): refers to one or all of the paid or free online services provided by Educapsule including, but not limited to, data hosting and information, data publishing tools and information, language exercises and games, communication tools, search tools, access and data retrieval, and access via a communication platform destined for site visitors and / or users.
1. The User confirms that he or she is over 18 years old. For minors: the user who is a minor acknowledges having obtained permission from his or her parents or persons having parental authority in order to access the service.
2. The User agrees to the Terms of Sale and Use. Any use of Educapsule! not compliant with the Terms of Sale and Use is prohibited and may be penalised.
3. Services available on Educapsule and English Attack! are only available via an Internet connection. Therefore, in order to access the service(s), the user must have an Internet connection. All costs of telephone connections, data connections, equipment and Internet access are the sole responsibility of the User.
4. Educapsule grants limited, non-exclusive, and non-transferable access and use of the English Attack! service and its content.
5. An English Attack User Account is made available via an account username and password. Educapsule provides with a promo code with which you can create the same. The account remains the property of English Attack! The User is granted only a right of access to the service, via the User Account that is created for that User. The management by a User of his User Account is only done on www.english-attack.com.
6. The username and password allows the User to access the features of www.english-attack.com. The personal data provided during registration must be accurate, verifiable, complete and current. A personal and valid e-mail address must be entered, as it will be used to validate the account via e-mail. The user must inform English Attack! of any change in this information, such as a change of address or e-mail address.
7. The User is solely responsible for preserving the confidentiality of his or her password/ promocode and agrees not to communicate the same, at any time whatsoever, to any other person, or to let any other person to use the User Account, the username or password. Educapsule cannot be held liable for any damage to their User Account, or to a User’s computer, as a result of losing or sharing the password/ promocode of that Account.
8. Educapsule will not be held liable for any content that is present of English Attack! Educapsule is only the marketing partner and does not have any say in the content on English Attack! website.
9. No refund can be claimed by the User in case of suspension or deletion of a User Account for violation of one or more provisions of these Terms and Conditions or the terms and conditions of English Attack! before the end of the subscription period.
10. These sanctions cannot be appealed and the User shall in no way challenge the decisions taken by Educapsule!
11. Educapsule will not be liable for any defect in English Attack! services or any problem in the everyday functioning of their website.
12. Educapsule cannot guarantee that the features offered on the English Attack! site will always be available or free from typographical, technical or other errors; that flaws or defects willbe corrected or that the English Attack! site or the servers that host it are free of viruses or bugs.
13. The use of the services offered is the sole responsibility of the User and is undertaken at his or her risk. For Users who are Minors, the responsibility of use lies with their parents or the holders of parental authority over them. Educapsule accepts no responsibility for any and all use of English Attack! not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. It cannot be held liable for damages – whether direct or indirect – or loss of data or profits that could occur due to the use or non-use of English Attack! to negligence or otherwise any other reason associated with English Attack! Educapsule shall in no case be obliged to repay any sum whatsoever whatever the cause in case of
failures of the website or service.
14. The website is the exclusive property of Educapsule. The content produced by Educapsule -text, graphics, logos, names, trademarks, brands, designations, tabs, features, images, sounds, data, photographs, graphics, and any other hardware or software - are the exclusive property of Educapsule or its partners and are protected by intellectual property rights and are subject to the applicable laws and regulations.
15. The content on Educapsule shall in no case be downloaded, copied, altered, modified, deleted, distributed, transmitted, distributed, sold, leased, hired or otherwise used in any manner whatsoever without the express written consent of Educapsule or its partners.
16. The User agrees not to use or exploit the Educapsule content for purposes other than those specified in the Terms and Conditions. The User is not allowed to modify, translate, enhance, edit, decompile, disassemble or create derivative content(s) of any element of the English Attack! website unless this possibility has been expressly authorized by Educapsule or by the owners of those content(s) in the context of a separate written agreement.
Educapsule reserves the right to modify or to change at any time the pages of the
www.educapsule.in website, the Services, the prices or the Terms and Conditions which apply to it. If, after having been informed of the changes, the User continues to use the Educapsule Service, this constitutes an acknowledgement that he or she accepts these changes.